23.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

My life is and always will be unique. I grew up in a lifestyle unlike any other. I was lucky enough to experience things that I could not even begin to imagine in my head. With all that said, I have no idea where I am going or what I am doing. I just do what feels right and I do what makes me happy. Sometimes I am overcome by the fact that I feel I need to do things because they are what other people want from me or because they will make someone else happy. Other times I don't give a damn. At 23 I am happier than I have ever been. I get nervous very easily, confused regularly, frustrated often, and scared that I am making mistakes. But I am still happy. What prompted this? Well to be perfectly honest it was my seeing the bigger picture thanks to a friend. A friend who is the complete opposite of everything I want to be in life. I really needed this huge dose of reality and ironically, it took someone who is not seeing anything even remotely realistic at all to give it to me. I am very grateful to this friend (who will be too oblivious to realize I am talking about them) for helping me get here. So this is me at 23. No idea where I'm going tomorrow, but I know where I am today and what I want at this moment...a peanut butter sandwich. That's just right now really - down the line I'll want something a little more stable. Actually, scratch that. Honestly, what is more stable than a peanut butter sandwich? Nothing I tell you!
Oh, and if you're still reading this...man are you dedicated and loyal! Thanks  I love you Mom!!!

Photo is courtesy of my dear friend, Tracey Nolan!!
www.traceynolanstudios.com
www.misstraceynolan.com
twitter.com/misstraceynolan

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!