90 years of Oscar Peterson

Saturday, August 15, 2015

90 years. A professional legacy that will never be duplicated, and a personal one that will never be forgotten. I grow more and more proud as each day passes, and I consider myself incredibly lucky to be able to witness the magic that my Dad left in this world. But as mesmerizing as that is, there will never be anything that will top the magic he left me with personally, and I can only hope that I continue to make him proud as I continue my journey and set out to accomplish new goals. Thanks for everything, Dad! Today we celebrate YOU! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Ferenc Meszaros said...

Beautiful photo, Céline.

Doc V. said...

Happy 90th to the greatest of the great. His music was the soundtrack to my childhood and still adorns my life daily.

Dr. Michael J. Vassallo